- ACC 291 Week 3 Assignment The Liabilities Section of OBrians Balance Sheet 2.xlsx
- ACC 291 Week 3 Assignment The Liabilities Section of OBrians Balance Sheet.docx
- ACC 291 Week 3 Assignment The Liabilities Section of OBrians Balance Sheet.xlsx
ACC 291 Week 3 Assignment The Liabilities Section of O’Brian’s Balance Sheet NEW
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help you understand the balance sheet presentation for the liabilities of a company.
Resources: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Prepare the liabilities section of O’Brian’s balance sheet using the following information:
• Accounts payable $157,000
• Notes payable (due May 1, 2018) $20,000
• Bonds payable (due 2021) $900,000
• Unearned rent revenue $240,000
• Discount on bonds payable $41,000
• FICA taxes payable $7,800
• Interest payable (due 2019) $80,000
• Income taxes payable $3,500
• Sales taxes payable $1,700
The Liabilities Section of O’Brian’s balance sheet must be 525 words.
Show work on the Week 3 Excel® spreadsheet.
Note: This assignment requires that you only submit an Excel® Workbook file. There are no written or APA guideline requirements.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: